The following terms govern your use of the Freedom Insurance website. This site is owned and operated Freedom Insurance Pty Ltd and by accessing or using the site you will be deemed to have agreed in full to both these terms and any notices contained on the site. These terms may be updated from time to time without notice, so please check for the latest version whenever you visit the website.
Your use of the site and any information contained on the site is at your own risk.
Information Contained on the Site
The information on this site is provided by us, our suppliers and other authorised parties and is designed to give you general guidance only with respect to basic life insurance strategies available to consumers and to the products and services offered by us. It is provided for your information only and is not intended as advice and you should not rely upon it as such. The information may be amended, removed or replaced (in whole or in part) at any time without notice.
Whilst we take care to keep the information on the site accurate, current and complete, to the extent permitted by law:
- we do not warrant the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy or reliability of the information or any service contained on the site (such as calculators).
- we will not be responsible for any damage or loss directly or indirectly related to the accuracy, currency, completeness or adequacy of the information or service contained on the site or any action or inaction that you take based on the information or services contained on this site (including where the damage arises from our negligence or that of our suppliers, content providers or advisers).
All trade and brand names, trademarks and logos contained on the site are our property or that of our related companies, affiliates or suppliers and you may not use or reproduce any of these without their prior the written consent of the respective owner. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting a licence or right of use to any trade or brand name, trademark or logo displayed on the site.
Third Parties Links
For the convenience of users of the site, the site may contain links and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. We do not control these sites and we are not responsible for their availability or content or any goods and services provided through those sites. The third party will at all times remain solely responsible for any goods or services you obtain from that party. You should contact the third party directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Issues with Access and Destructive Material
We do not warrant, guarantee or make a representation that:
- this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted, or error-free;
- use of this site will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors; or
- this site is free from destructive materials, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotage.
You must take your own precautions as to virus checking and security of your computer and any network that it forms part of. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage or loss that is caused as the result of your access to or use of this site, your inability to access or use this site or your downloading of any material from this site (intended or otherwise). Without limitation, this excludes liability for any loss related to damage to computer equipment, software or data or for any other loss sustained whether it be indirect, special or consequential or for loss of revenue or profit.
It is prohibited for any user to knowingly try to:
- interfere with the proper working of the system in any way.
- upload any material to the site that contains any virus, computer code file or computer program designed to impair the performance of the site or any computer, software or telecommunications device.
- cause disruption, a malfunction or an overload to the site.
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the site or system.
- identify any users of the site.
- use the site for any other purpose other than its intended purpose.
We rely on you to use the site responsibly and to observe these terms. If we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these terms or any other legal obligation, then you agree to indemnify us for the losses, damages and costs.
Terms for Provision of Products and Services
These terms cover the general usage of this site. Please see the relevant Financial Services Guide for further information on the services provided by us on this site or otherwise. Please see the relevant Product Disclosure Statement for detailed information on any product referred to on this site.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
The material on this site is intended for use in Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia you are responsible for compliance with the laws in the jurisdiction which you are accessing this site from and we make no claim that the information contained in this site may be downloaded legally outside Australia. These terms and any issues arising under them will be dealt with under the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Any failure by us to enforce at any time any of the rights set out in these terms, or available to us under law, shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of our rights and we reserve our right to enforce them at any time in the future.
Version: 26 May 2016